Online Spring Sale Starts March 14
The Wildwoods, NJ – February 18, 2016 – Named the best seaside amusement park in the world by Amusement Today, Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Water Parks located on the boardwalk of the Wildwoods, NJ kicks off the 2016 season with the grand opening of Mariner’s Pier on Saturday, March 26 and annual Easter celebration on Sunday, March 27.
Families are invited to hop over to the pier starting at noon on Easter Sunday for special activities including pictures with the Easter Bunny from 12:00pm to 3:00pm at the Parents Pavilion located behind the Carousel. Children 12 years of age and younger can pick an Easter egg for a chance to win an assortment of fun prizes, ranging from stuffed animals and Curley’s Fries buckets, to one-day pier passes and water park passes. Two lucky participants will win the grand prize of a Morey’s Piers 2016 Wild Pass.
Morey Hotels & Resorts’ “Bunny Hop Doo-Wop” package available on March 26, 2016 offers travelers an Easter weekend at the shore that includes:
- One night accommodations at The Starlux or Blue Palms Resort
- Continental breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Jumbo’s Restaurant on Sunday, March 27 from 8:30am to 10:30am
- Two ride wristbands valid for two days (Saturday and Sunday); additional guests in the room can purchase a two-day wristband for $25 each
- 15 percent off at the following food outlets: Jumbo’s, Taco Joint, La Bakerie, Mama’s Kitchen, Waffle and Ice Cream and Fritz’s
- One game voucher valid for three free games at any game kiosk on Mariner’s Pier
A standard king room starts at $95 per night at Blue Palms Resort; double rooms at the Boardwalk Bungalow at the Blue Palms Resort start at $109 per night. A standard room at The Starlux starts at $118 per night. Rooms are subject to availability; price does not include hotel tax. To book the “Bunny Hop Doo-Wop” package, visit http://www.moreyspiers.com/easter and use the code EASTER.
Available online starting March 14 through April 1, the annual Spring Sale offers savings up to 35% for a season of ride and admission passes to Morey’s Piers. The seaside attraction’s signature Wild Pass is available for $325 and includes one ride wristband per day valid for rides on all three piers, and one three-hour session per day at one of Morey’s Piers’ two water parks – Ocean Oasis Water Park and Beach Club or Raging Waters Water Park. The 2016 season pass represents a savings of $170 versus the retail value of $495. The following are also available during the Spring Sale:
- Wild Pass Lite – offers the same privileges as the Wild Pass at a special price for children under 42” (in shoes) at the time of activation. It’s also a great option for parents or adults over the age of 25. Now available for $245.
- Forever Wild Pass – invites grandparents in on the thrills, providing those 65 and older the same benefits of the Wild Pass for $50.
Wild Water Park 10 Pack – includes 10 individual all day water park passes for $275.
- The Wild Card – available for the special price of $45, the Wild Card features 70 ride tickets plus a booklet of valuable coupons such as discounts on water park admissions, games, extreme rides and more.
- Morey’s Piers Gift Cards are also available and can be applied towards any purchase at Morey’s Piers’ ticket booths, guest services, water park ticket office and/or retail stores.
Consumers can take advantage of the Spring Sale savings by visiting http://www.moreyspiers.com/springsale. For more information on all the Wild Pass member perks, visit http://www.moreyspiers.com/wpm.
For more information on Morey’s Piers, visit www.moreyspiers.com.
About Morey’s Piers
Morey’s Piers, located on the boardwalk in the Wildwoods, New Jersey is a classic seaside amusement park, family owned and operated since 1969. Voted the best seaside amusement park in the world by Amusement Today and #1 Best Beach Boardwalk by Family Vacation Critic, Morey’s Piers has over 100 rides and attractions spanning over eighteen acres along six beach blocks and includes three amusement piers and two beachfront water parks. Convenient to the major population centers of the Northeast, yet a world apart, Morey’s Piers along with Morey Hotels & Resorts combines the pure joy of an amusement park, the sights and sounds of a classic boardwalk, outstanding accommodations, together with the rhythm of beach life. Visit them at Surfside Pier, featuring the Ocean Oasis Water Park and Beach Club at 25th Avenue, Mariner’s Landing Pier, featuring Raging Waters Water Park at Schellenger Avenue, and Adventure Pier at Spencer Avenue. For more information, visit www.moreyspiers.com or phone (609) 522-3900 or like us on Facebook. You can also follow us on Twitter and YouTube.